Tuesday 1 October 2019

My First Premier Pro Editing Exercise

My First Premier Pro Editing Exercise

At the beginning, we first learnt how to use the camera and know which settings it had to be on to film shots around the college. When learning how to use a DSLR camera, I learnt that the Frames Per Second (FPS), is 25 FPS and the Shutter Speed is 50 so double the Frames Per Second. I also learnt the aperture is 3.5 and the ISO needs to be below 800.             




I also learnt about the Exposure Triangle, exposure exposes the image sensor to light.





After learning the basics, we went out and shot some scenes around the college. These shots were around ten to fifteen seconds long. After filming these shots we then learnt how to use Adobe Premier Pro, Premier Pro is a video editing app. We used this app to edit our multiple shots and put them together to make a short film.

Some things I learnt about Adobe Premiere:
I learnt how to edit on Adobe Premiere, for example I now know how to add transitions and cuts to my footage. I also learnt how to do fade ups and fade downs. Also while using Adobe Premiere, I learnt how to include audio such as music.



1 comment: